If I still have any blog readers out there, I apologize for my absense. Im trying to work up the nerve and the desire to relive this all again, to explain why I have not been around. But, frankly I am emotionally exhausted right now. In telling my story as of late, I hope to get a couple things out of it. I hope that one, it will be some sort of therepy for me and help me move on and for two, I hope that maybe I can help someone else into knowing that they are not alone. Because until I came out with this I thought I was totally alone only to find out almost every single married person I know has gone through this. Its a daily struggle to get through each day with these feelings so one day soon, I will be blogging again, and blogging about this.
By the way, the kids and I are in PA now visiting family and friends and its just what I need. We are having a good time.








Glad you're having a good time in Pa. I hope that your trip is fabulous and that you get some of the family time you need.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you are struggling Michelle.
ReplyDeleteHang in there. I dont know what to say exactly but just keep the faith. Glad to hear you are somewhere where it helps you find some peace. Keep us updated. As long as you have Hope, you will make it through whatever it is that is weighing on you right now.
off subject, if you stil want your candles, let me know. they are ready to ship. might be something nice to come home too :); as they smell wonderful.
xoxo
ReplyDeleteI hope this time off the island helps you regroup mentally. Enjoy PA I know there are lots of fun things to do there that won't remind you of Guam!
ReplyDeleteI hope you can work through things in your mind and come out OK. I know you love your husband and kids very much and I have never even met you! I hope you are enjoying the family in PA!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you're struggling right now. I hope you find some peace and answers.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're having a good time in PA. Always here for you (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteHello? I'm in PA, ya know. So when are we getting together?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are with your Friends and Family.
Your friend, m.
I am glad you are enjoying your time. Hopefully it is just what you need!
ReplyDeleteHope things are looking up! I have been reading both your cooking blog and this one for a while now! Hope you will blog soon so we know you are doing okay! Take Care,
ReplyDeleteBobbi
Michelle I hope things are going okay!
ReplyDeleteou have so many people that care about you. Don't ever think otherwise
I was thinking about you. Hoping you are all ok, and that things are getting better. Hugs to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteI know I don't comment often but I hope you and your family are doing well.
ReplyDeleteI hope to hear from you soon. Been wondering about you!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you..
ReplyDeleteYou and your family are in my thoughts...
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to tell you I love you. Thinking about you so very much. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeletein keeping in theme with your last post, yeh, 'where are you' . ((hugs))
ReplyDeletelots of your bloggers are wondering how things are and what happened to your blog? where did it go. lol. and the kiddos have got to be getn big in last 2 months!! hope all is well with them and y'all.
we miss your updates. lots of us care M.
looking forward to your return, updates.
happy holiday to you and yours.
Life is hard.. hoping to find the answers and peace you are looking for.. I just posted to my blog and realized the last posting was august 15 oops..
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking about you, couldn't find you on facebook anymore... hope all is well. xoxo
ReplyDeleteM, I was saying a prayer for you & your family for positive thoughts and vibes. Many of us care about you & wish you well. Take Care and look forward to you posting again.
ReplyDeletehappy new year to you and the family--wishing you all the best in 2011!
ReplyDeletehey i hope ur doing ok i miss talking to you i tryed writting u back on facebook but u dont have one any more well hope to here from u soon
ReplyDeletestill got ya on our blogs follow list- wondering if all is okay? will u be posting again M? hope all is well. when i saw it said 4 months since last, i thought to pop over and offer a ((hug)). hope all is well and the family is well. u know your blog followers look forward to oyur return. till then, we were just checkn in to say hey !!
ReplyDeleteHey Michelle, I wanted to say HI, cause I've missed reading about you guys so much. I kept asking Bobby if he'd heard anything and he'd say NO, and I was not happy with that. I wanted to message you SEVERAL times after reading you last post but wanted to give you TIME to regroup. That is such a big thing. You have readers, and when ya get back,you will again. I know how the "emotional" roller coaster can go, it sucks, you get sick, sick, you want to get off it, then find out, the controller left the controls and you have to keep going, until he decides he wants to come back. Not a good firm feeling, it's good to feel "some" control and be able to steer the ship. I know being a service wife ain't easy, I have several family members and friends that are, but, if you just can't deal and need an "personal" friend you can email me. IF We were RICH I'd buy a big huge house and you and us and those cutie pies can all live together! IT WOULD BE AWESOME! LET me know, I still Miss you no matter what and want to KNOW for sure you are fine, so, if you look on here... and say "F" off. well send it in an email, LOL, I don't mind a few "F" offs, doe's the BODY good sometime.
ReplyDeleteTake Care,
G....
Hey M.... Just thought I would leave a note. I know that life's journey is tough. I imagine living along on an island far away from family contributes to making it more tough. Over the years we gave each other a ton of support and it saddens me when I think about you wondering if you are okay. Wondering what could have happened to make you want to vanish. You closed out your Facebook without a word and you haven't posted in months. I really do hope you are okay and I think about the kiddos all the time and imagine how big and cute they must be getting. I wonder if you even kept the email account that your notifications are sent to to see that people care about you sweetie. People miss you and your spirit. I hope all is well, and if you do get this email... know I am thinking of you....
ReplyDeleteJust thinking about you. Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteI know you have taken a hiatus - and I don't even know if you get anything to alert you when someone comments on your blog. I don't know if you guys are still in Guam - but as soon as I read that Guam will/is/might be affected by the earthquakes/tsunamis, I thought of you and your family. I just want you to know that I am thinking of all of you, and praying that you are all safe.
ReplyDeleteHugs and love
wishing you well.. I miss your blog updates. Hopeing you return to blogging again soon. Have fun in Pa.
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking about you lately and hoping all is well with you and your family. Just wanted to let you know that people still care about you!
ReplyDeleteHey Girl, been way to long...just wanted you to know i think of you often. Hugs
ReplyDeleteI just read your whole blog...I found Rhonda & Gerry's blog first, and from them I found Bobby & Gregg. From Bobby's posts, I found your blog and I am sooo sad it dropped off in 2010. I THINK I saw you on Facebook and I can't believe how big Kayla and Caden are...and, ummm...you had another baby?!?
ReplyDeleteI am sure tons of people still follow you and would love an update...did you ever manage to get off Guam?! Did your birth mother manage to keep things on track? I hope so, of course.
Your family is beautiful and I really hope you update!
live 173影音live秀-日本一對一視訊聊天室
ReplyDelete網路聊天交友-免費同城交友聊天室
網路交友聊天-美女秀聊天室破解版
聊天話題-台灣裸聊免費視頻
撩妹金句-台灣裸聊入口網站
撩妹語錄-台灣裸聊平台
免費交友網站-免費在線裸聊視頻
173liveshow視訊美女-性愛裸聊直播間
免費視訊交友聊天-裸聊直播間視頻
一夜情視訊聊天室-免費同城聊天室
天下聊語音視頻聊天網裸體美女色圖視頻台灣ut聊天室視頻台灣色b 語音視頻聊天室視訊正妹
紅聊語音視頻聊天網美女熱舞視頻網台灣視頻秀聊天室台灣甜心視頻聊天室正妹視訊
三聊語音視頻聊天室包養美女網真人午夜裸聊直播間同城一對一聊天室meme視訊聊天
全球美女隨機視頻聊天外圍女交友網台灣裸體真人秀免費色女qq午夜聊天交友網meme視訊影音
全球視頻聊天隨機網富豪美女交友社區台灣ut聊天室視訊網聊內衣聊天室視頻meme視訊交友
同城寂寞異性男女交友
ReplyDelete一對一私聊福利
免費聊天同城交友約炮
唐人社區午夜美女直播
同城炮床友qq號
尺度大的直播app有哪些
約砲聊天室
夜間寂寞裸聊聊天室
真人午夜裸聊直播間
同城寂寞男女交友網